The American Institute of Plastic Surgeons is an impartial third-party rating organization comprised of 8 divisions. One of their exclusive lists includes the “10 Best Plastic Surgeons” for each State. This is a prestigious honor for the Plastic Surgeon as each Plastic Surgeon must:
- Be formally nominated by the Institute, patient, and/or fellow Plastic Surgeon;
- Have attained the highest degree of professional achievement in his or her field of practice; and
- Having done so with an impeccable patient Satisfaction rating.
Many Plastic Surgeons can achieve high degrees of success but this is often times at the expense or satisfaction of the most important person in the case- the patient. The American Institute of Plastic Surgeons looks for Plastic Surgeons that have achieved unparalleled success but most importantly have done so for the benefit of their patient. Very few Plastic Surgeons can accomplish this honor.
Further selection criteria:
- 10/10 in Client Satisfaction
- No Negative Feedback or Complaints
- Top Rated by Patients & Peers
- Industry Leader
- Thoroughly Researched
- Previous Awards and/or Honors
- Strong Educational Background and Dedication to Continuing Education
- Associations Relevant to Industry
We would like to thank the American Institute of Plastic Surgeons for this prestigious award, along with all our satisfied patients and our staff for their support in our mission to continue being the best in quality, affordable hair transplants.
top hair transplant surgeon in la
Ronald Philip Chao, MD has also been awarded “Top Hair Transplant Surgeon in Los Angeles, 2018” by Top Doctor Awards. We appreciate this honor!