LA FUE Hair Clinic Hair Restoration
Los Angeles has become one of the best places to get a hair transplant in the United States. The main reason for this is because of the sheer number of hair transplant clinics in the city. When there’s a great deal of competition in a particular market, companies continuously lower their prices in an effort to entice customers. In other words, highly competitive areas always work out in the favor of people seeking the good or service. And if you’re looking for a LA FUE hair clinic hair restoration service, then you are in luck.
Here at Best Hair LA, we offer some of the most competitive prices in the area for FUE hair transplants. That’s because we don’t feel the need to overcharge. After all, we want everyone to experience the amazing effect of hair transplants. But before you start to search for the best prices, you need to know what exactly is going to happen at your LA FUE hair clinic hair restoration procedure.
FUE vs FUT Hair Restoration
Follicular unit extraction (FUE) is a type of hair transplant done by taking individual hair follicle bunches from a donor area and moving them to another part of your scalp where your hair is thinner or absent. An FUE hair transplant is different than a Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) procedure.
The FUE procedure has quickly become much more popular than the FUT technique because the FUT procedure is what led to the “hair plug” look. Also, with the FUT technique, there is generally a great deal more scarring and post-operation discomfort that occurs due to the procedure. A FUT transplant leaves one large strip scar on the donor area that stands out against the natural hair, while the FUE only leaves small white dot scars if any at all, that fade over time.
If the patient suffers from such advanced baldness that there are no areas on the head that have healthy hair follicles, then an FUE procedure may not be a viable hair loss solution. If there is some healthy hair in a donor area, but much of your scalp is bald, a FUT transplant may be a better option as the FUE technique takes a great deal longer to complete per graft than a FUT.
The FUT Procedure Outlined
- Consultation with your doctor. The first stage of any hair transplant procedure is to have a sit down with the doctor that will be performing the transplant. You and your doctor will discuss and evaluate your particular needs and come up with a general idea of exactly how many grafts you will need. You will discuss the placement of the grafts and what kind of results you can realistically expect, and when you will see those results. At this stage, your doctor should be able to answer any questions you may have about the FUE procedure.
- Graft Extraction from Donor Area. The second step in your FUE procedure is the extraction of the healthy hair follicles from the donor area. Donor areas are normally near the back and sides of the scalp. However, other donor areas have been used to extract the healthy hair follicles. Some clinics will use mechanical micro-motor tools to do the extraction and some doctors prefer to do it manually. The mico-motor tool extracts the hair follicles much quicker; however, some doctors believe that the tool isn’t as precise as the manual method.
- Graft processing and preservation. As the grafts are extracted, they are then cleaned and processed in an active plasma solution that preserves them for implantation. The grafts are sorted by the number of hair follicles they contain, and a plan is made as to where grafts will be placed. The extracted hair grafts are refrigerated until it is time for them to be implanted.
- Implantation. After the doctor has extracted and processed the agreed-upon number of grafts, then the implantation stage begins. Next, each processed graft is implanted back into the scalp. Doctors use different tools and methods in hair follicle implantation.
- Post-op instructions and care. After completion of the hair transplant, your doctor provides you with the proper aftercare procedures. Keep the donor and implanted areas clean, avoid excessive rubbing, impacts, and direct sunlight while the areas heal, and the hair follicles take root in the scalp. Normally the doctor will schedule a follow-up appointment a day or two after the hair transplant to check on the recovery process.
The Best Hair LA Hair Clinic FUE Hair Restoration
Here at Best Hair LA, we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality hair restoration procedures at the most affordable rates. Our hair transplant specialists are experts at both the FUE and FUT hair transplant procedures. Whichever type of hair transplant you want, we can provide for you. After your FUE clinic hair transplant procedure, we also offer an in-home laser cap phototherapy hair restoration product that works together with the FUE hair transplant. This device known as the Capillus RX 312 is a completely optional addition. However, we usually recommend it as long as the patient is qualified to use it. Furthermore, we suggest patients use over-the-count and RX meds as long as they qualify. After all, each of these tools has its benefits. As a result, most patients can benefit from their combined use.
If you are searching for the best LA FUE hair clinic hair restoration procedure, then your search is over. You won’t be able to find a better hair clinic in LA, or anywhere in Southern California. Best Hair LA has been in business if over 16 years and has thousands of happy patients that now enjoy the confidence that comes with a full head of hair.
The Best Fue Clinic for Hair Loss
Best Hair Transplant is the best FUE clinic to schedule your hair transplant in Los Angeles. We’ve helped both men and women regrow their lost hair. But don’t take our word for it. We suggest learning as much as possible about hair restoration. Do so prior to making a decision on how to address your hair loss. Not every procedure is right for everyone.
At Best Hair Transplant, we’re proud of our results and happy to provide hair restoration services. Additionally, we’re proud to make hair transplants affordable and help you save money on a variety of hair transplants. To ensure your ease of mind, you can view our customer recommendations HERE. Furthermore, you can also see our Google reviews and Yelp reviews. We can’t wait to help you start restoring your lost hair.
YOUR HAIR RESTORATION SOLUTION
Best Hair Transplant
1970 S. Prospect Ave., Suite 2
Redondo Beach, CA 90277